Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can dermatologist cure acne

« ...Here, we'll talk about some of the possible causes of acne and help you figure out what might be causing yours....
...Clearasil Facewash - This product is a mystery to me, I used it once for a whole month - it worked. Used it another month - it never worked. That's just in my experience, yours may differ. 2 out of 5 from me....»

«...So it's through this exercise that you'll indirectly be finding a natural cure for acne. Skin care products and treatment alone isn't what's going to determine whether or not you find your natural cure for acne. Lots of exercise, eating good diet and maintaining a healthy diet is what will lead you to achieving a natural cure for acne....»

serviousshenolo.blogspot.com

tags:have medicine for my acne, but i still eat alot of candy,
mui lee hiang ,cream, cream for acne and sg skin fesh lotion,
sephora skin care acne

No comments: